Beverly Bees is a dynamic growing blog and website with new posts every week. Our mission is to educate bee lovers, beekeepers and others with an interest in beekeeping about the importance of backyard beekeeping and the plight of the honeybee. Our website is cultivating an active and involved fan base on both twitter and facebook and has an expanding member community via private weekly and monthly email newsletters. Sponsoring Beverly Bees is an excellent way to support bee lovers, beekeepers and those aspiring backyard beekeepers, while helping to foster an undying love for the honeybee. What a wonderful way to advertise your blog, online shop, business or product!
- A 150×150 button – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ads run for one month with a 10% discount if you book 3 months at once.
- Ads must be paid in advance. An invoice will be sent to the sponsor via Paypal. Ad rates are non-refundable.
- I will write one blog post featuring the sponsor’s store or product for each month purchased.
- I reserve the right to refuse ads based on products, ad image, copy, or store being featured.
- Every sponsor has the option to host a giveaway.
- The giveaway will be done instead of a written post about the sponsor’s product or store.
- Giveaways must have at least a $40 value and should be scheduled 2 weeks in advance.
- The number of winners is up to the sponsor. Each giveaway may have one or more winners.
- The winner’s contact information will be given to the giveaway sponsor.
- The sponsor is responsible to ensure the winner of the giveaway receives their prize in a timely manner, at the sponsor’s expense.
- Beverly Bees may be asked to review products. Product reviews are separate from sponsorships.
- We are happy to review products including anything related to beekeeping or the honeybee, including honey and beeswax products, books, candle making accessories, hive treatments, clothing and footwear, beekeeping tools, hive bodies, beeswax lip balms and kits, honey and beeswax soaps and lotions, honey recipes, honey jars, photography equipment, etc. Please contact email@example.com to request a product review.
- A product sample must be sent directly to Beverly Bees to be considered for a review.
- If the review is not favorable, the review will not be posted and the product supplier will be contacted.
- Samples will not be returned, regardless of review outcome.
Beverly Bees reserves the right to decide which advertisements are appropriate for this site.